Win a 1958 Porsche 356 A, immaculately restored by Tutthill
Autoblog may receive a share of purchases made through links on this page. Prices and availability are subject to change. No donation or payment is necessary to enter or win this prize draw. See the official rules on Omaze.
Every once in a while a car comes up for a raffle that makes you wonder why in the world they would give something so beautiful for pennies on the dollar. This 1958 Porsche 356 A is one of them, and against our common sense, we’re showing you how you could win it: just head over to Omaze.
Here are the specs of the Porsche 356 A, according to Omaze:
- Maximum number of seats: 4
- Engine: rebuilt 912 1.6 liter flat-4
- Transmission: 4-speed manual
- Transmission: RWD
- Exterior Color: Metallic Silver
- Interior color: Barolo Red
- Approximate retail value: $ 280,000
- Cash alternative: $ 210,000
- Special Features: Custom built by Tuthill Porsche: AVO Performance adjustable suspension; improved 4-wheel disc brakes; 15 “aluminum wheels; sport exhaust; Metallic silver paintwork with painted bumpers and louvered engine hood; pre-A taillights; center hood filler cap, sport exterior mirror, leather straps on hood and cover engine; interior with leather and corduroy speedster style seats, anthracite carpet, MOMO Prototipo steering wheel and rear roll bar.
In addition to all of the above, taxes and shipping are included, assuming the winner is from the United States.
You are probably wondering, what does it take to win? First of all, according to Omaze, “No donation or payment is required to enter or win this raffle.” $ 10 will give you 100 entries, while $ 50 will give you 1,000 entries and $ 100 will give you 2,000 entries.
The donations themselves benefit Valkyrie Gives, which, according to Omaze, “was formed to help women and children at risk, with a special focus on ending the injustices of child trafficking. Through partnerships with projects and organizations around the world, Valkyrie Gives strives to raise awareness and mobilize resources to fight child trafficking around the world. They provide much-needed funds to support pre-approved shelters and NGOs in remote areas including Mongolia, Peru, Thailand, India and Kenya. Every dollar received by Valkyrie Gives goes directly to the education, rescue and restoration of child survivors of trafficking, and continues to foster awareness that can help end the global problem.
If you want that historic Porsche, and who doesn’t, enter here. The registration deadline is March 4, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. PT.